We recently welcomed a new face to our office, Hannah Smith who joined our team as a Transport and Logistics Manager. Here’s what she had to say about her new role at Johnsons of Whixley.
1. What does your new role as a transport and logistics manager involve?
Managing the goods coming in and out of the business ensuring that all sales order stock is met by the incoming purchase stock.
2. How have you found your first few weeks?
Challenging but I am certainly looking forward to the future
3. What did your last job involve?
I have always worked in transport but my last job was transporting race horse throughout Europe for all occasions sales, racing, vets, breeding, yard moves.
4. What skills has it helped you develop for this job?
Multi-tasking, patients & straight-talking
5. What are you looking forward to in your new role?
Developing the transport side of the business
6. Have Johnsons supported you well with your new role?
Amazingly- everyone has been really supportive!
7. How will you be celebrating your new role?
A bottle of wine by the fire
Posted 21st Apr 10:50am