A warm welcome to Kirsten Morgan who has joined our cash & carry team as ‘Plant Centre Assistant’ and will be answering calls and serving customers. Find out what she had to say about her new job below:-
1.Where did you work before Johnsons? Farrow & Ball, Harrogate.
2. What was your previous role? I was a Showroom Assistant.
3. What does your new role at Johnsons include? I provide a front of house service, answering the telephone and assisting visitors to the Cash & Carry with their enquiries. I am also involved in the sales side, providing quotations, processing sales, and assembling orders.
4. How have you found your time at Johnsons, what have you enjoyed most? I have been at Johnsons since April this year where I joined the company via an agency. I have enjoyed meeting the Cash & Carry customers and helping them with a wide range of projects. I have also enjoyed working with my new colleagues who have been very welcoming and have helped me settle in my new role.
5. What are you looking forward to in your new role? I am looking forward to the variety that the changes in the seasons will bring to my position. At the moment, the Cash & Carry is full of a beautiful selection of bulbs, and we are also preparing for the oncoming busy Bare Root and Root Ball season.
6. What do you think the challenges will be? To provide the best possible customer service, understanding and meeting our customer’s requirements, in what is an uncertain economic environment. Keeping warm in the winter may also be a challenge too.
Posted 28th Oct 11:39am