Five ideas to get your children into gardening this summer
Want to include your child in your next Saturday afternoon in the garden? Here are our top tips to get them interested.
1. Choose flowers that are easy to grow from seed like sunflowers, poppies and marigolds. This will encourage your child and show them how rewarding gardening can be.
2. Pointing out wildlife and pollinators is not only educational but shows just how important they are to us.
3. Grow your own vegetables and let your children pick them ready for their tea.
4. Make gardening fun by creating a fairy garden, a pizza garden or even make a scarecrow - get creative!
5. Choose activities your child can easily get involved with, like watering!
Posted 19th May 10:06am