We have all been devastated by the recent news in Ukraine and have started a collection of items needed. Staff, customers and suppliers can donate items which we will then organise going to the Yorkshire to Ukraine group.
Yorkshire to Ukraine is run by local people and businesses who have joined forces to start collecting donations and transporting them to Ukraine. So far they have organised and transported 13 vans/trailers, and 5 Artics full to the brim of donations.
More information on the charity can be found below:
If you wish to add to our collection, please leave goods in our reception area or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items needed include:
- Food (Dried food (something they can cook easily), Canned foods, Children's juices in plastic bottles, baby bottles, baby formula, protein bars)
- Hygiene products (Nappies, wet wipes, sanitary items, toilet paper, disinfection products, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, toothpaste and toothbrushes)
- Linen (Camp beds, sleeping mats/yoga mats, sleeping bags, bedding, towels, blankets, duvets and pillows)
- First Aid (Bags, dressings, gloves, bandages, painkillers, cough and cold medicine, children's medicines)
- Clothing (Brand new. Winter gloves and hats for children and adults, socks, thermals, socks and shoes)
- Electronics (Power banks, torches, batteries)
Once we have a large number of items, we will deliver them to the Yorkshire to Ukraine group direct.
Posted 7th Apr 8:52am