To celebrate World Gin Day on Saturday 13th June, we are giving away a 20cl bottle of our ‘Quixley Gin’
For your chance to win simply like our Facebook page, like the post and tag the friend, you would share a bottle with. 🍸
Terms and conditions do apply below ⬇️
1. The promotor is Johnsons of Whixley Ltd
2. Entrants must like the Johnsons of Whixley Facebook page and have liked and commented on the post as requested to be in for a chance to win.
3. The prize is open to all UK residents aged over 18 and above.
4. There is only one prize available
5. Only one prize per entrant (a 20cl bottle of Quixley gin) can be claimed, multiple entries from the same applicant will be discounted.
6. The prize is as stated, no cash or alternative prize is available.
7. The Winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries.
8. The competition will close at 12 pm Monday 15th June
9. The Winner will be announced on Monday 15th June on the Johnsons of Whixley Facebook page.
10. Winners will be asked for their details for postage or collection.
11. Winners will receive their prize by post or on collection.
12. The winners are allowed up to five calendar days to claim the prize from the date they are announced. If the Winner fails to come forward, then the prize shall be forfeited.
13. Entries who did not win will not be contacted.
14. Johnsons of Whixley will not take responsibility for any lost items in the post – replacements cannot be issued.
15. If you are a winner, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter, including promotional photographs.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. By entering applicants agree to the above terms and conditions.